Sales, Marketing; Promos and Discounts
What payment methods are accepted?
- AMMEX currently accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. You may also apply for net payment terms and Resolve. Please connect with your sales rep for more information.
What promotions or discounts are offered?
- AMMEX frequently offers promotions, discounts, and competitive pricing for our customers. Our Marketing team sends out emails to our customers to inform them of new offers. You may also connect with your sales rep for the current running promotions.
What is the minimum order?
- The minimum order is one case.
How do I request bulk order pricing?
- If you are looking to place a large purchase order and would like to discuss the potential pricing opportunities, please reach out to your sales representative.
How can I request glove samples?
- You may request glove samples via the AMMEX Portal by logging into https://order.ammex.com/s/request-samples, or you may request it directly from your sales representative.
How do I request glove flyers and other marketing materials?
- Our Sales Support page in the AMMEX Portal has a set of tools to help your customers buy the right disposable gloves and grow your glove sales. Of course, our Customer Service and Sales teams are always available to deliver one-on-one support, but our aim is to provide a self-service program that is accessible to all our distributors on-demand. Please visit https://order.ammex.com/s/sales-support
Who is AMMEX?
- We are a business to business wholesale vendor with the passion for helping our strategic partners grow and develop their business. We create personal relationships with distributors, implementing business strategies that will grow revenues and profits. We offer marketing and sales support that go hand and hand with our nationally recognized and trusted brands AMMEX Professional, X3 and Gloveworks. Whether you need industrial or exam-grade, light or heavy-duty, smooth or heavily textured, we have the right gloves for you.
- As the leading importer of disposable gloves. AMMEX enables organizations of all sizes to grow revenue. Thousands of distributors and retailers in a variety of industries deploy our programs to help their customers buy disposable gloves. For more than 30 years we have developed dynamic brands, high performance products and efficient systems and tools that enable our clients to deliver the right glove at the right time to their customers. We provide our clients with high margin products, effective sales and marketing materials, engage in training and access to glove experts for one on one support. Plus, we are the leading supplier of glove with raised diamond texture that offer superior performance with 60% more grip. We invite you to join over ten thousand organizations and start growing disposable glove revenue with AMMEX. Contact us to get started today.
What are the benefits of partnering with AMMEX?
- What if you could generate an additional two hundred fifty thousand to 1 million dollars in annual sales at thirty to fifty percent margins and capture that business in the next ninety days? At AMMEX we can guide you grow your disposable glove business. Not only do we sell gloves but we help our distributors sell more gloves. How? AMMEX’s Sales Acceleration Solution is a simple and effective marketing program that leverages customized flyers and product samples. Our distributors have access to training videos, product images and a convenient and app that delivers detailed glove specifications right to your mobile device. AMMEX also offers on-demand experts that can walk you through the whole process. AMMEX keeps it simple. All you have to do is ask for the sale. Plus, we offer a money back guarantee on products. Making it a no risk opportunity to help grow sales quickly. Your customers are already buying gloves. Why aren’t they buying it from you? Contact us today to get started. At AMMEX our gloves mean business. Copy and Paste the link below to your browser to learn more about becoming an AMMEX distributor.Link: https://info.ammex.com/sign-up/get-started
What is the market opportunity for disposable gloves?
- It is estimated to be over an 8 billion dollar industry in the US alone and this does not include gloves for medical use. By 2024, we will close in on 9 billion.
Based on the customers you work with you can see that the revenue growth opportunity over the next several years is strong, 28% on automotive 33% for Janitorial and Sanitation applications and another 29% for industrial safety and chemical markets.
What is a realistic size of the opportunity for disposable gloves?
- Automotive technicians are exposed to many harmful chemicals and solvents on a daily basis. Technicians today are aware of the harmful effects from exposure to chemicals and solvents and are now gloving up every day. The average auto technician will change gloves seven times per day.-Average tech works 240 days per year
-Average tech uses 14 gloves per day
-Average tech uses 3,360 gloves per year = 3.36 cases
-Average cost per case of nitrile is $90.00 per case
-$90.00 x 3.36 cases = $302.40 per tech spend per year
5,000 Automotive techs in your sales territory would mean $1.5 million per year in revenue
What kind of products does AMMEX sell?
- AMMEX is one of the largest importers of disposable gloves in North America. We have a large selection of industrial and exam-grade gloves from a dependable line-up of brands to provide our distributors with the products they need.
What type of Gloves does AMMEX sell?
- AMMEX offers a wide selection of vinyl, nitrile, and latex disposable gloves from the brands you trust; AMMEX Professional, X3, and Gloveworks. From light to heavy-duty, exam to industrial-grade, automotive to childcare we have the gloves you need no matter the job.
What is Latex?
- It is the most frequently used glove for medical (exam) applications. For form, fit and function, latex gloves perform best. Provides superior, durable barrier protection. It is globally, the most widely used glove on the market. Note: Latex sensitivity may occur after repeated exposures over long periods in the for of a rash known as contact dermatitis. Discontinue use and switch to a latex free products such as nitrile or vinyl gloves.
What is Vinyl?
- The second generation glove is vinyl. The raw material used is poly vinyl chloride or PVC. It’s the same material used to make plumbing pipes It is latex free. Most frequently used glove for light service applications such as food service and not typically found in automotive and industrial accounts. The reason being is that when a vinyl glove gets wet with oil or lubricants. it gets really slick and is not good in those types of applications.
What is Nitrile?
- The third generation glove is Nitrile. Nitrile gloves are made from a derivative of petroleum called butadiene. 100% Latex free, it is the most frequently used glove for industrial applications. Nitrile is 3 times more puncture resistant that Latex and Vinyl. Because the gloves are petroleum based it typically holds better to chemicals as it works side by side rather than having the chemicals disintegrate the material of the gloves which is often the case for Latex. People like the form, fit and feel of Nitrile as the gloves conform to the user’s hand once warmed to the body’s temperature.
What is Poly gloves?
- This glove is most frequently used for food service. They are light weight, low cost and generally have a looser fit to allow for the easy removal and replacement of gloves in busy kitchens or food service locations.
How do I select the right size of glove?
- Glove sizing is similar to shoe sizing – depending on the brand, style and type of shoe sizing can range! Glove sizing may differ slightly by material and thickness. To help your sizing process, we have included sizing charts on our Sales Support page https://order.ammex.com/s/sales-support.
How do I know if a glove is too small?
- Examples of a glove that is too small: rips between the thumb and pointer finger, rips in between fingers or at knuckles (not enough material to stretch fingers in different directions!)
How should a glove fit?
- Nitrile and latex gloves are form fitting. Where vinyl gloves should have a looser fit.
What specific industries can I use a glove?
- AMMEX has gloves for a wide range of industries and uses. The exam-grade gloves are commonly used in medical, dental, childcare, adult care, personal services, janitorial, and veterinarian. Industrial-grade gloves are commonly used for automotive, processing, food service, agriculture, plumbing, construction, and more.
What Color of Gloves is available for purchase?
- AMMEX offers a wide selection of color choices among our nitrile, vinyl, and latex glove selections to best fit industry needs. Our exam-grade gloves can be found in black, blue, indigo, clear, white, ivory, and light indigo. Whereas our industrial-grade gloves can be found in black, blue, clear, orange, green, royal blue, ivory and white.
Do you accept backorders for items that are out of stock?
- We do accept backorders and we fill it in FIRST IN FIRST OUT (FIFO) basis (Oldest to Newest orders).
What is “Mil” thickness?
- Mil thickness refers to the density of the glove. Gloves with smaller mil thickness such as 3 mil, are lighter gloves that should be used for short duration light-duty tasks. Gloves with a higher mil thickness such as 8 mil are heavier duty gloves that can be worn for longer periods of time with higher puncture and chemical resistance due to the thickness.
Why does the glove keep ripping at the cuff?
- Disposable gloves are made by dipping formers into liquid glove solutions. The formers are loaded with fingertips down so that gravity pulls the material towards the part of the glove that should be the strongest. This means that the cuff is the thinnest part. Pulling on the glove at the cuff can cause ripping. (https://blog.ammex.com/finishing-disposable-gloves-how-to-make-them-easy-on-easy-off/)
I have latex allergies, what glove is best for me?
- If you have latex allergies, we recommend looking at the nitrile and vinyl glove options. Nitrile would be a great product if you are in need of a heavier duty glove that provides chemical and puncture resistance. Whereas vinyl gloves would be a good solution if you are in need of a lighter glove for frequent glove changes.
Will my glove protect my hands against the chemicals I’m using?
- Link to chemical resistance chart can be found here https://order.ammex.com/s/sales-support. This chart is based on a single active ingredient, for products with multiple ingredients, we recommend performing on site testing if this is a concern.
The glove I want is out of stock, what’s the best comparison?
- If the glove you are in need of is out of stock we recommend looking at products with a similar material and mil thickness for the best results. The AMMEX Portal has a great search feature with advance filters in order for our customers to narrow down their search for a particular glove. If you are still having troubles find a comparable product you can live chat with our team of experts to help find the best glove for the job.
What glove material is best?
- Choosing the right material is dependent upon the use of the glove. Nitrile gloves are stronger than vinyl and latex, and are commonly used in automotive, industrial, manufacturing, janitorial industries. Latex gloves are available in both light and heavy-duty meaning they can be great for a wide variety of uses, however the concern of latex allergies should be taken into caution prior to using. Vinyl gloves are the lowest puncture resistant but the most economical, commonly used among food service, janitorial and beauty industries.
How will you deliver my package?
- For orders with 1-24 cases your order will be delivered by UPS Ground, while 25 cases and up will ship via our preferred LTL Carrier. If you want to arrange a different shipping method like Will Call or Collect shipments, you may contact us at email@example.com
I live outside the United States how can I order your product?
- Thank you for your interest in AMMEX gloves. We distribute in the USA, Canada, and China only as we have a physical presence in each of these countries.
Are your gloves food safe?
- Yes, all of our disposable gloves are food safe. The USDA regulates glove material components only. The component materials used in all AMMEX gloves and protective coverings comply with CFR 170-199 for food contact.
Can I have the contact information for AMMEX China?
- You may contact AMMEX China directly via the contact details below.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
National toll-free hotline: 800-988-1502 or 400-889-1502
Tel: (021) 6840 6006 Post Code: 201204
Address: Block 901-906, 9th Floor, Dongchen Building, 60 Mudan Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai.
I am a distributor and I would like to buy from you direct.
- Thank you for your interest in AMMEX gloves. At AMMEX, we work to provide our customers with the products and support you need to grow your gloves sales. If you wish to become a distributor, we would like to learn a little bit about your business. Please complete your contact information and answer a few questions on the link below, so we can assist you better.Link: https://info.ammex.com/sign-up/get-started-b
When will my order ship?
- Typically, orders placed before 4 pm PST—Monday through Friday (excluding holidays)—will ship the next business day. If your order is placed after 4 pm PST on Friday, it will be processed the following Monday and ship Tuesday.
How do I track my order?
- You may track your order using the tracking information we provide on the Shipping Notification e-mail we send our once your order ships out. You may also visit your customer history online at https://order.ammex.com/s/OrderSummary/OrderSummary/Default or you may contact our customer service team via Chat, Email: email@example.com or Phone: 425-251-4000
What is your return Policy?
- Products for return should be under 12 months old from date of purchase. Approved returns are subject to 15% restocking fee and customer should take care of the return freight cost. For more information about the AMMEX Returns Policy, please visit: https://www.ammex.com/terms-and-conditions/
How do I initiate a refund?
- To assist you with refund concerns kindly contact our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I return a product?
- You may initiate a return via the AMMEX Portal > Manage your business > Returns tab. You may also email our Customer Service department at email@example.com
How do I exchange an item?
- At this time we do not offer exchanges. Complete our return process and ship your item back to us—then order the new item. We will process your return as soon as possible after receiving the returned item. For more information about the AMMEX Returns Policy, please visit: https://www.ammex.com/terms-and-conditions/
How do I cancel my order?
- You may email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-251-4000
How much time does it take to deliver my package?
- Once your order has been tendered to the carrier it will take approximately 5-7 business days
Where can I find the Lot Number?
- The Ammex Lot Number will be printed on the boxes and outer case where it specifies “Mfg Lot No:”A typical lot number will appear as follows – 05 2 E 8 023
The carrier is here and there are some damaged cases. What do I do?
- Customer must refuse all damaged or Merchandise shipped in error at the time of receiving said Merchandise. If Customer or consignee signs a delivery receipt with no exceptions, it acknowledges receiving a complete shipment. For more information on our Damage and Shortage Policy, please visit https://www.ammex.com/terms-and-conditions/
Can I sell AMMEX gloves at amazon?
- AMMEX is only supporting authorized sellers to sell via their own company owned and operated websites, social channels and/or blogs. Selling of AMMEX products via external third party websites, online retail, marketplaces and other channels either directly or through syndication is not allowed. For more information please contact your AMMEX Rep or email@example.com.
What is the freight policy for US customers?
- AMMEX pays freight (Pre-Paid) on orders greater than $2,500 on a single purchase order for shipment to a single location located anywhere within the lower-48 states.For any orders less than $2,500, Seller will ship best-way and charge Customer for freight (pre-paid and add).
What is the freight policy for Canada customers?
- For shipments originating from AMMEX’s Toronto warehouse, AMMEX pays freight (Pre-Paid) on orders greater than CA$2,500 on a single purchase order for shipment to a single location located anywhere within Canada.For shipments originating from AMMEX’s US warehouses, AMMEX pays freight (Pre-Paid) on orders greater than CA$2,500 on a single purchase order for shipment to a single location located anywhere within Canada.
From US warehouses, AMMEX will ship to Customer’s designated freight forwarder at a designated border crossing. In all cases, including when AMMEX is paying freight, Customer is responsible for all costs to import shipment into Canada, including but not limited to forwarding fees, transportation, handling, taxes, and duties. Customer clears Customs and is importer of Record.
Can I ship my order collect?
- Consignee-collect shipments will be allowed using Customer’s carrier and account number and transfer of title for purchased Merchandise and the risk of loss for said Merchandise shall be deemed to take place when Customer’s carrier picks-up said Merchandise at AMMEX’s distribution facility.
How do I reset my password?
- Thank you for contacting AMMEX Customer Service. In order to reset your password please click on the link below.Link: https://order.ammex.com/s/login/ForgotPassword
I already have an account and I would like to have access to your website.
- Your account is already setup in our system. We have registered your email address on the AMMEX portal so you can view pricing and place your order 24/7. Kindly check your email on how you can reset/input your desired password. The link should be valid within 24hrs only.In case the link expires, please see this link below to reset your password.Link: https://order.ammex.com/s/login/ForgotPasswor